"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet"
|"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet"|
Nathan Drake notes the "Keep Out" sign.
|Game||Uncharted: Golden Abyss|
|Preceded by||"I'm Telling You... It Was Drake..."|
|Succeeded by||"No Prison Tats"|
|Mysteries|| Odessa Mining Company|
Secrets of the Kuna
"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet" is the first chapter of Uncharted: Golden Abyss. The chapter follows treasure-hunters Nathan "Nate" Drake and Jason Dante as they make their way through the Panamanian jungle.
Two weeks prior to treasure-hunter Nathan "Nate" Drake's battle with a group of Jason Dante's mercenaries, Nate and Dante arrive in a jeep in the Panamanian jungle, as Dante needs Nate to help him with a mystery only Nate can solve. After Nate notes a sign saying "Keep Out", Dante says that they are taking the scenic route, before the two begin making their way through the jungle. Nate and Dante make their way up one rope already set up by Dante, but find that his second rope has been cut; Dante blames it on Roberto Guerro, a drug runner and former revolutionary General. Nate becomes agitated at the mention of Guerro, but Dante reassures him that they won't encounter Guerro where they're going and the two continue on through the jungle. After a short time, the two come to a rope bridge, where Nate solves four charcoal rubbings that reveal that the treasure that Dante is searching for is related to the Kuna race of people.
Nate and Dante continue on through the jungle, and eventually begin making their way up a cliff face that features many ancient carvings; where Nate finds the first of many Turquoise Glyphs that are scattered throughout the jungle. At the top of the cliff Dante takes the glyph from Nate, before Dante tells him that this is "just the beginning" in terms of treasure in the jungle. Nate and Dante cross a river, and then continue further into the jungle, where they discover a set of ancient ruins.
 Turquoise Glyphs
Main article: Turquoise Glyphs
- The First Dawn of the Sun glyph is found on the cliff next to the waterfall, after Jason Dante says: "Hey, there's something over there. Can you reach it?"
 Odessa Mining Company
Main article: Odessa Mining Company
- Photo: the "Peligro!" sign at the start of the chapter.
- Treasure: the Survey Compass is found on the left-hand side of the rope bridge where Nathan "Nate" Drake solves the first charcoal rubbings.
 Secrets of the Kuna
Main article: Secrets of the Kuna
- Photo: the Rope Bridge; where Jason Dante says to Nate: "Why don't ya take a picture? It'll last longer."
- Treasure: the Kuna Death Mask is found over the cliff after Nate takes a picture of the rope bridge.
- Puzzle: Imtaysoyunna, completed by using the four charcoal rubbings found near the rope bridge.
 Behind the scenes
"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet" is the first chapter of the 2011 PlayStation Vita video game Uncharted: Golden Abyss.
|Uncharted: Golden Abyss|
|"I'm Telling You... It Was Drake..." • "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet" • "No Prison Tats" |
"Nothing But Some Old Bones" • "Why's the Building On Fire?" • "I'm Not Leaving Without It"
This page has been accessed 189 times.