|Breaking and Entering|
Nathan Drake infiltrates the museum.
|Game||Uncharted 2: Among Thieves|
|Preceded by||A Rock and a Hard Place|
Breaking and Entering picks up from where the last flashback from A Rock and a Hard Place left off. Treasure-hunters and explorers Nathan "Nate" Drake, Harry Flynn and Chloe Frazer are preparing to infiltrate a Turkish museum to steal an artefact that may lead to the last resting place of Marco Polo's Lost Fleet. Nate and Flynn manage to successfully infiltrate the museum, subdue a number of guards and recover the artefact, but Flynn then turns on Nate and leaves him to be captured by the Turkish authorities.
Breaking and Entering features 10 treasures:
- As soon as the player has climbed through the manhole cover and left the sewer, the Byzantine Gold Coin can be found behind a group of boxes set in an L-shape to the left of the player.
- The Glass Evil Eye can be found after the player has boosted Harry Flynn up a onto the ladder. If the player is to turn around after following Flynn up the ladder and over a wall of boxes, this treasure can be found on a yellow platform.
- After Nathan "Nate" Drake and Flynn pause for a moment to discuss their access point, the player must make their way down a corridor and take a left turn into a room filled with artefacts. The Ottoman Ring is located in this room.
- The Silver Amulet Box is found shortly after Flynn tells Nate: "I'll go right, you go left." If the player goes left and ascends a staircase, they are given the option to jump across to the roof of another building. However, if they player instead opts to drop down and subdue the guard, this treasure is found in a bed of flowers near there.
- The Silver Belt Buckle is located in the fountain in the courtyard where the player must stealthily subdue several guards.
- The Ivory Chess Knight can be found among the rafters of the room where Nate and Flynn first use their tranquiliser guns.
- The Ottoman Bracelet is found shortly after Nate and Flynn use their "rope swing". After making it across to the ventilation shaft, if the player drops down to a ledge on the wall and shimmies around the corner, they will find this treasure in a sewer pipe.
- The Antique Pocket Watch is found shortly after climbing across the bars beneath the metal balcony and subduing a guard with the tranquiliser gun while hanging from the bars. Continue on past the fallen guard and jump over a small wall onto a rooftop. If the player turns left at this point and follows the rooftop around a building, the treasure can be found on the side of the building, next to an orange banner advertising an upcoming exhibition. Shoot the treasure and it will fall down for collection.
- The Antique Pipe can be found in the room where Nate and Flynn recover the artefact. After Flynn's betrayal, the treasure can be found in an alcove to the left of a gate that several guards using laser targetting are stood behind.
- The Jeweled Bracelet is located in the sewers at the end of the chapter. The treasure can be found on the left side of the first main sewer chamber, behind a sewer pipe.
 Behind the scenes
This chapter marks the first (and so far only) appearance of the Turkish Guards in the Uncharted series.
The Turkish museum featured in this chapter seems to be the basis for The Museum, a map for the multiplayer component of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. The Museum was released as part of downloadable content for the game, as it was included in the Siege Downloadable Expansion Pack, released in April 2010.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 "Uncharted 2 treasure location guide page 1" (PDF) hosted on Play Magazine online
- ↑ "Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Original Soundtrack from the Video Game)" on iTunes
- ↑ "Siege Expansion Pack available for purchase NOW!" on Naughty Dog