Cat and Mouse
|Cat and Mouse|
Zoran Lazarević's tank is destroyed.
|Game||Uncharted 2: Among Thieves|
After fighting off a number of Zoran Lazarević's soldiers in the previous chapter, Siege, Nathan "Nate" Drake and his Tibetan guide Tenzin must now fight off even more soldiers and one of Lazarević's tanks in order to catch up with the convoy that has kidnapped Karl Schäfer. Using several RPG-7s he finds scattered around the village, Nate is able to blow up the tank and rid the village of any remaining soldiers, leaving him free to persue the kidnapped Schäfer.
Four Treasures can be found in Cat and Mouse:
- The Yak Horn Carving is found in front of a brick wall near the start of the chapter.
- The Bronze Tsongkhapa Statue is in an alcove on the left-hand side of the path following the short cutscene where Nathan "Nate" Drake is knocked over by the tank.
- The Tibetan Trumpet is on a rooftop after Nate climbs along a cliff with the tank above him. 
- The Gilt Tara Statue is on a mossy rooftop to the side of the tank's path of destruction.
 Behind the scenes
The Village, a map featured in the multiplayer component of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, seems to be based on the Tibetan village seen in this chapter and chapter 19 of the game, Siege. Furthermore, The Village, an option in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves multiplayer Co-op Objective gameplay mode, also seems to be based on the events of the aforementioned two chapters.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 "Uncharted 2 treasure location guide page 3" (PDF) hosted on Play Magazine online
- ↑ "Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Original Soundtrack from the Video Game)" on iTunes