City of Brass
City of Brass is based on the mythical lost city Iram of the Pillars as it appears in the campaign of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. Set against a backdrop of gleaming buildings and plentiful shrubbery, the focal point of the map is a building containing a large fountain. On either side of this building are large holes from which a platform carrying weapons emerge during online matches. The various buildings and structures around the map offer many opportunities from close-quarters combat, while the various platforms dotted around the map offer vantage points and possible sniping positions.
- Mk-NDI grenades are scattered throughout the map.
- A Mag 5 is on a ledge overlooking the room containing the fountain, above a staircase surrounded by sand.
- An SAS-12 shotgun is on the ledge directly across from the Mag 5.
- An RPG-7 is raised in the elevator that is surrounded by the metal figures.
- An M32-Hammer is raised in the other elevator; the elevator that is surrounded by greenery.
 Behind the scenes
This page has been accessed 254 times.