Co-op Shade Survival Mode
The Co-op Shade Survival Mode is the thirteenth set of downloadable content released by Uncharted developer Naughty Dog for the multiplayer component of the 2011 video game Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, adding a new gameplay mode to Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception multiplayer: Co-op Shade Survival.
The Co-op Shade Survival Mode was first hinted at on February 7, 2012, as a teaser image of the gameplay mode was released by Naughty Dog. The Co-op Shade Survival Mode was announced on February 20, and on February 29, Patch 1.06 was released for Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, which included all of the necessary technical hooks for the mode.
In North America, the Co-op Shade Survival Mode was released on March 13, for a price of $5.99. A day later, on March 14, the content was released in Europe at a cost of £4.79 or €5.99, and in Australia for a price of AU$9.95.
- Co-op Shade Survival is a co-operative gameplay mode that involves teams of players fighting the A.I.-controlled "Djinn"; demons born of smokeless fire.
- ↑ "DLC Roll Out: Uncharted 3 Co-op Adventure DLC Brings UNCHARTED Series First" on Naughty Dog Blog
- ↑ "Co-Op Shade Survival Mode Announced, Flashback Map Pack 2 Available Tomorrow" on Naughty Dog Blog
- ↑ "Uncharted 3 - Patch 1.06 Notes" on Naughty Dog Blog
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "Co-Op Shade Survival Mode and Final FHC DLC" on Naughty Dog Blog
- ↑ "‘Heads-Up’ Game Store Update 14th March 2012" on PlayStation.Blog.Europe
Related ThreadsCo-op Shade Survival - last post by @ Mar 16, 2012
This page has been accessed 241 times.