Nathan "Nate" Drake wielding the Desert-5.
|Appearances|| Uncharted: Drake's Fortune|
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
|Maximum ammo||12 rounds|
|Magazine capacity||6 rounds|
The Desert-5 is a weapon featured in the Uncharted series.
The Desert-5 first appears in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, and returns in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. The Desert-5 is considered the most powerful pistol in the game, for its 1 to 2 hit kills, and its far range. Because of this power, it's also considered as one of the rarest, only holding several bullets.
 Multiplayer Locations
 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- In The Temple, it is located on the balcony that overlooks the lower and middle rooms.
- In The Plaza, it can be found in on the ground floor of the severely damaged building.
- In The Train Wreck, it can be found laying on a crate on the higher ridge, next to the entrance of the flipped train cart.
- In The Village,it is located on the roof of the most central building, facing the two towers and overlooking the central plaza.
- In The Lost City it's located underground, at the end of the corridor next to hero team's flight of stairs.
 Behind the scenes
The Desert-5 seems to be based on the real-life Desert Eagle, a powerful pistol.