Nathan "Nate" Drake wielding the FAL.
|Appearances||Uncharted 2: Among Thieves|
|Weapon class||Battle rifle|
|Maximum ammunition|| 150 rounds (single player)|
|Magazine capacity||30 rounds|
The FAL is a weapon that appears in the Uncharted series. A rifle fitted with a scope that fires in three-shot bursts, the FAL can be seen in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.
The FAL's only appearance in the Uncharted series is in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves; in subsequent instalment, the FAL has seemingly been superseded by the G-MAL. The FAL is a long range weapon. It has a high reload time and a slow rate of fire, but its accuracy and power makes up for it.
 Multiplayer locations
 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- FALs can be found throughout The Facility.
- In The Fort, a pair of FALs can be found both of the main spawn points.
- FALs can be found throughout The Highrise.
- In The Ice Cave, FALs are located near the primary spawn points of both teams.
- FALs can be found around The Lost City, namely near either teams' spawn point.
- In The Plaza, FALs can be found near both teams' spawn points.
- In The Sanctuary, FALs are located near both teams' spawn point.
- FALs are located near both primary spawn points and along the corridors that run down the sides of the The Temple.
- FALs can be found throughout The Train Wreck, including near both teams' spawn points.
- In The Village, several FALs can be found near both of the spawn points.
 Behind the scenes
The FAL appears to be based on the FN FAL, a battle rifle that is one of the most used in history.
Related ThreadsFAL - last post by @ Jan 10, 2013
FN FAL advantage - last post by @ Dec 25, 2009
FN FAL revisted - last post by @ Jan 19, 2010
Holographic Sight and The Fal.. - last post by @ Feb 20, 2010
M14 or FN FAL on hardcore? - last post by @ May 3, 2011