Facility is a remastered version of The Facility; now covered in ice and snow. The map takes place in an underground bunker, with the focal point of it being a docked submarine and the platforms above it. Around the the submarine are a number of rooms and long corridors.
- Mk-NDI grenades are scattered throughout the map.
- An M32-Hammer is located on the platform above the submarine.
- A Mag 5 can be found at the rear of the submarine, lying near the submarine's mast.
- A T-Bolt Sniper is located in the forward room of the Facility, leaning against a control panel.
- A PAK-80 is on the upper level of the map, leaning against the wall at the top of the flight of stairs near where the Heroes intially spawn.
 Behind the scenes
Facility is a remastered version of The Facility, a map that was first seen in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves multiplayer and is based on an area explored in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. The map was first seen several weeks before the public release date of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, as it was a map introduced in the third week of the multiplayer early access promotion run by restaurant franchise Subway.