Graveyard is a map included in the multiplayer component of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. It was released as part of the Drake's Deception Map Pack, and takes place in the ship graveyard that is explored in the game's campaign.
Graveyard takes place in the ship graveyard that is explored in the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception campaign chapters Abducted and Rough Seas. The map takes place on the sea, among decaying ships and rusted structures. Two turret guns can be found on the map, and during gameplay, a patrol boat passes by the map, launching grenades as it passes.
- An RPG-7 is found in the centre of the map, on top of a wooden box between the two walls of containers.
- A T-Bolt Sniper is found on top of one of the walls of containers; a yellow ladder leads up to the top of the container.
- A Mag 5 can be found on top of the other wall of containers; it is on top of a container that is partially bathed in sunlight.
- An M32-Hammer can be found on a ledge that runs around the outside of the map, directly across from a rusted boat.
- Mk-NDI grenades can be found scattered throughout the map.
 Behind the scenes
Graveyard is only available when purchased and downloaded as part of the Drake's Deception Map Pack, which was released to the PlayStation Store in April 2012. Also included in the Drake's Deception Map Pack were the Old Quarter, Oasis and London Streets maps.
Related ThreadsQueen of Autumn Leaves Tricky Graveyard Slot - last post @ Jun 28, 2013
graveyard slot arrows? - last post @ May 15, 2009
What Cards Can't be Obtained in Graveyard Slots? - last post @ Jul 23, 2013
How to get 3 same card in graveyard slot? - last post by @ Nov 3, 2003