Highrise is a remastered version of The Highrise; now taking place during the night, rather than the day. The setting of the map is a series of tall buildings above the streets of Nepal, which offer numerous vantage points and sniping positions; ziplines between these buildings also offer quick traversal of the map. However, these tall buildings also come with the threat of players falling to their deaths.
- Mk-NDI grenades are scattered throughout the map.
- An SAS-12 is on top of the large water tower that is on a roof above where the Heroes initially spawn.
- A T-Bolt Sniper is on the lower roof above where the Villains initially spawn.
- An RPG-7 can be found on the lower level of the yellow "bridge" being held up by the crane.
- A Pistole is located on the upper level of the yellow "bridge", next to a treasure chest.
- Several Propane Tanks are strewn across the map.
 Behind the scenes
Highrise is a remastered version of The Highrise, a map that was first seen in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves multiplayer, and is based on Nepal as it appears in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. The map was first seen a week before the public release of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, as it was included as one of the maps in the second week of the multiplayer early access promotion run by restaurant franchise Subway.
Related Threadsquestion about highrise - last post by @ Feb 12, 2010
Anyone found or know any cool spots on the maps, like the roof on Highrise - last post by @ Nov 29, 2011
Highrise map help - last post by @ Dec 22, 2009
Shooting Across the Map on Highrise - last post by @ Dec 6, 2009
Highrise - last post by @ Nov 20, 2009