London Streets is a map included in the multiplayer component of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. It was released as part of the Drake's Deception Map Pack, and takes place in an area of London explored in the game's campaign.
London Streets takes place in the area of London that is explored in the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception campaign chapters Another Round and Run to Ground. On one side of the map is a public house called "The Pelican Inn"; on the opposite side of the map is a large warehouse, with a courtyard in the centre of map separating the two buildings. Numerous alleyways branch off from the main area of the map, which allow for close quarters combat. Twice during online gameplay, armoured trucks drive through the map, each destroying several walls and shooting at any uncovered players.
- A Mag 5 is found on the pool table on the first floor of "The Pelican Inn".
- A PAK-80 can be found in the green area in the courtyard in the centre of the map.
- A Sawed-Off Shotgun is in the centre of the ground floor of the warehouse, on top of a crate.
- A Riot Shield can be found on either side of the map; one is opposite "The Pelican Inn", while the other is opposite the warehouse.
- Mk-NDI grenades can be found scattered throughout the map.
 Behind the scenes
London Streets is only available when purchased and downloaded as part of the Drake's Deception Map Pack, which was released to the PlayStation Store in April 2012. Also included in the Drake's Deception Map Pack were the Graveyard, Old Quarter and Oasis maps.