Museum is a remastered version of The Museum; now taking place during the day, rather than the night. The setting of the map is a museum and the courtyard in front of it. A number of high towers around the map offer vantage points and sniping positions, while the long corridors in the museum offer opportunities for close quarters combat.
- Mk-NDI grenades are scattered around the map.
- An M32-Hammer is located on top of the temple that the Heroes initially spawn in, underneath a pink sign advertising an upcoming exhibit.
- There are two T-Bolt Snipers on the map. One is found in the watchtower that overlooks the central courtyard containing the fountain, while the other is found on the roof opposite the watchtower, overlooking the same courtyard.
- Two Riot Shields can be found on the map. They are on opposite sides of the central courtyard, both a short distance away from the fountain.
- An SAS-12 is found at the rear and centre of the first floor of the museum building.
 Behind the scenes
Museum is a remastered version of The Museum, a map that was first seen in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves multiplayer and is based on the Turkish museum seen in the Uncharted 2: Among Thieves chapter Breaking and Entering. The map was first seen several weeks before the public release date of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, as it was a map introduced during the final week of the multiplayer early access promotion run by restaurant franchise Subway.
Related ThreadsThe Museum - last post by @ Apr 9, 2007
I did all the requirements to unlock the museum second floor, but it's not appearing on my public works project list! - last post by @ Dec 28, 2013
Which parts of the museum have you completed? (if any) - last post by @ Jul 30, 2009
Museum or not to Museum - last post by @ Apr 16, 2014
What's in Your Museum??? - last post by @ Jun 30, 2009