Oasis is based on the camp of the Bedouin riders,as seen in the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception campaign chapter The Settlement. Oasis takes place in a desert setting, with the sand mostly covered by rocks, the remains of old stone buildings, and various streams that form the oasis. There are two main areas in the map, and they are joined by several dark passages. During online gameplay, a plane twice flies over the map, dropping a container that contains a powerful weapon.
- A Mag 5 is found in the dark passage next to the lowest truck.
- A Riot Shield is located in the middle passage that connects the two sides of the map.
- Either an SAS-12 or a PAK-80 is dropped by one of the passing cargo plans; it can be found next to the container that lands on the high ledge that overlooks the rest of the map.
- Either an M32-Hammer or an RPG-7 is dropped by the other cargo plane; it can be found near the container that lands at the bottom of the small waterfalls.
- Mk-NDI grenades can be found scattered throughout the map.
 Behind the scenes
Oasis is only available when purchased and downloaded as part of the Drake's Deception Map Pack, which was released to the PlayStation Store in April 2012. Also included in the Drake's Deception Map Pack were the Graveyard, Old Quarter and London Streets maps.
Related ThreadsFallout 3 oasis side quest - last post @ Nov 30, 2008
a question about oasis - last post by @ Sep 11, 2009
oasis - last post by @ Jan 21, 2009
Best oasis awards? - last post by @ Aug 13, 2010
Oasis - last post by @ Apr 9, 2009
This page has been accessed 213 times.