PAK-80 in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
|Appearances||Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception|
|Weapon class||Machine gun|
|Maximum ammo||180 rounds|
|Magazine capacity||180 rounds|
The PAK-80 is a weapon featured in the Uncharted series. A portable machine gun, it can be seen in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception.
The PAK-80 is a portable machine gun that first appears in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, primarily wielded by Brute. Its magazine capacity and maximum ammo are both 180 rounds, and its high rate of fire means that the weapon defeats enemies quickly. However, the weapon has its faults, as it slows the wielder down considerably.
 Multiplayer mode locations
 Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
- In the Chateau, it is found on the staircase that connects one of the courtyards to the first floor of the chateau.
- In the Desert Village, it is found on the rooftop of the map's central building.
- A PAK-80 is on the upper level of the Facility, at the top of the flight of stairs near where the Heroes initially spawn.
- In Fort, a PAK-80 is found on the top level of the map in the building off to the side with steps leading up to it, resting behind the cannon.
- On London Streets, a PAK-80 can be found in the green area in the courtyard in the centre of the map.
- On Oasis, a PAK-80 is sometimes dropped by one of the passing cargo planes; it can be found next to the container that lands on the high ledge that overlooks the rest of the map.
- On Plaza, a PAK-80 is located in the alleyway behind the laundromat.
- In Sanctuary, a PAK-80 is found inside the highest tower on the central edge of the map, lying on the floor.
- In The Village, a PAK-80 is located on the wooden platform that connects the roofs of two buildings on one side of the map.
 Behind the scenes
The PAK-80 appears to be based on a variant on the PK machine gun, which is used by military forces around the world.