Plaza is a map included in the multiplayer component of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. It is a remastered version of the The Plaza, a map seen in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves multiplayer, and is only available when purchased and downloaded as part of Flashback Map Pack 2.
Plaza is a remastered version of The Plaza; the map's previous night-time setting has been replaced by a weak sunlight. Taking place on the streets of a war-torn Nepali city, the focal point of Plaza is a temple. A number of partially-destroyed buildings surround this temple, and these buildings offer vantage points and possible sniping positions for players. Around the temple are a number of broken walls and cars, which offer cover for any close-quarters combat. During gameplay, a helicopter flies across the map, attacking any players who are out in the open.
- A PAK-80 is located in the alleyway behind the laundromat.
- A Mag 5 can be found at the front-and-centre of the laundromat.
- A T-Bolt Sniper is in the blue truck in front of the laundromat.
- A Riot Shield is in front of the blue truck.
- An SAS-12 can be found in the pit in the temple.
- An M32-Hammer is found among the plants in front of the destroyed hotel.
- A Propane Tank can be found on either side of the hotel steps.
- Mk-NDI grenades are scattered throughout the map.
 Behind the scenes
Plaza is a remastered version of The Plaza, a map that was first seen in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves multiplayer; it is based on Nepal as it appears in the story mode of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, specifically the chapter Desperate Times. Plaza is only available for use when purchased and downloaded as part of Flashback Map Pack 2, the tenth pack of downloadable content released for Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. The pack was released worldwide in February 2012 and contains three other multiplayer maps: Temple, The Village and Train Wreck.
Related ThreadsHow to advance past clocktower plaza - Pandora's Box - last post @ Jan 14, 2013
This page has been accessed 212 times.