Nathan "Nate" Drake wielding the RPG-7.
|Appearances|| Uncharted 2: Among Thieves |
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
|Maximum ammo||3 rounds|
|Magazine capacity||1 rounds|
The RPG-7 first appears in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, in which it is used by Zoran Lazarević's soldiers (most commonly Sark); it later returns in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. The RPG is an extremely powerful weapon, harnessing the power to defeat enemy tanks and helicopters. However, it is not without its faults, as it has a low maximum ammunition, low magazine capacity and a slow reload time.
 Multiplayer locations
 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- In The Fort the RPG is tucked away in a small underground room, directly across from the tall fountain.
- On The Highrise, an RPG-7 can be found on the bridge between the building that is under construction and the damaged hotel.
- An RPG-7 can be found in The Museum.
- In The Temple, the RPG is centre of the room which also contains the Moss-12.
- In The Train Wreck, the RPG can only be used after a distant train knocks another off the map, revealing its location.
- In The Village, the RPG can be used after the tank has destroyed a hut on the north side of the map.
Also in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves' multiplayer, the RPG-7 is the subject of the Rocket Man Booster, as well as a gameplay mode; in the "RPG-7s only" variation of Team Deathmatch, the only weapon available is the RPG-7.
 Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
- In City of Brass, an RPG-7 is raised in the elevator that is surrounded by the metal figures.
- On Graveyard, an RPG-7 is found in the centre of the map, on top of a wooden box between the two walls of containers.
- On Highrise, an RPG-7 can be found on the lower level of the yellow "bridge" being held up by the crane.
- In London Underground, an RPG-7 is located on a metal beam high above the tracks where the heroes initially spawn.
- On Oasis, an RPG-7 is one of the weapons that can be dropped by the passing planes; it can be found near the container that lands at the bottom of the small waterfalls.
- In Syria, an RPG-7 is found on the first floor of the map's central structure.
- In Temple, an RPG-7 is located in the hut in centre of the middle room.
- In The Village, an RPG-7 can be found among the debris where the tank enters the map.
- On Train Wreck, an RPG-7 can be found after one of the train cars falls off the cliff.
- In Yemen, an RPG-7 is positioned in the lower part of the courtyard.
 Behind the scenes
The RPG-7 shares its name with its real-life counterpart; the RPG-7 is a rocket-propelled grenade launcher in use by military forces throughout the world.