Sanctuary is a map included in the multiplayer component of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. It is a remastered version of the The Sanctuary, a map seen in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves multiplayer, and is only available when purchased and downloaded as part of Flashback Map Pack 1.
Sanctuary is a remastered version of The Sanctuary, with the map now featuring a mossy, green setting. The map takes place in a monastery, with several towers overlooking the central courtyard on the map. Below the courtyard is an underground cavern system, where close quarters combat is rife.
- A M32-Hammer is found on the small ledge which leads underground on the outside edge of the map.
- A SAS-12 is found in the underground section on the central ledge above the central hole of the map.
- A PAK-80 is found inside the highest tower on the central edge of the map, lying on the floor.
- A T-Bolt Sniper is found on top of the central building on the map, resting against one of the wooden pillars.
- A Pistole is found in the raised building above the central hole on the edge of the map, in the middle of the room.
- A Grenade is found at the bottom of the two circular wells which lead to the underground section of the map.
 Behind the scenes
Sanctuary is a remastered version of The Sanctuary, a map that was first seen in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves multiplayer and is based on the Tibetan monastery that appears in the story mode of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. Sanctuary is only available for use when purchased and downloaded as part of Flashback Map Pack 1, the fifth pack of downloadable content released for Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. The pack was released worldwide in January 2012 and contained three other multiplayer maps: Cave, Fort and Lost City.
Related ThreadsSmaller DB Sanctuaries? - last post by @ Jun 23, 2007
Constant "Sanctuary" ????? - last post by @ Aug 23, 2002
Other dark brotherhood sanctuarys in cyrodill!!!!!!!!!! - last post by @ Feb 11, 2015
sanctuary door - last post by @ Aug 27, 2007
sanctuary - last post by @ May 2, 2006