Nathan Drake and Tenzin search for Karl Schäfer.
|Game||Uncharted 2: Among Thieves|
|Preceded by||Heart of Ice|
|Succeeded by||Cat and Mouse|
Siege is the nineteenth chapter of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. The chapter follows treasure-hunter Nathan "Nate" Drake as he aids mountaineer Tenzin and the Tibetan villagers in defending the village from Serbian war criminal Zoran Lazarević's soldiers.
Zoran Lazarević and his soldiers have descended upon Tenzin's village in attempt to find the Phurba dagger, the key to Shambhala. It is up to Tenzin and Nathan "Nate" Drake to find Karl Schäfer, who currently holds the dagger, and help the villagers defend the village from Lazarević's soldiers.
Three Treasures can be found in Siege:
- The Amber Skull Bead is on the roof of a house of the right-hand side before Nathan "Nate" Drake comes to a large gate leading to the next area.
- The Antique Ghau is found among the houses in the area after Nate leaves the house that Tenzin opens the door to.
- The Bell Thogchag is on top of one of the red and blue wooden towers found near the end of the chapter.
 Behind the scenes
In this chapter, Tibetan mountaineer Tenzin's village is invaded by Serbian war criminal Zoran Lazarević's private army. Naughty Dog, the developers of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, intended this to provoke an emotional response from the player, as the player had spent time with Tenzin in the Himalayan Mountains in the previous two chapters: Mountaineering and Heart of Ice.
The Village, a map featured in the multiplayer component of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, seems to be based on the Tibetan village seen in this chapter and chapter 20 of the game, Cat and Mouse. Furthermore, The Village, an option in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves multiplayer Co-op Objective gameplay mode, also seems to be based on the events of the aforementioned two chapters.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "Uncharted 2 treasure location guide page 3" (PDF) hosted on Play Magazine online
- ↑ "Among Friends: How Naughty Dog Built Uncharted 2" on Eurogamer