Temple is a map included in the multiplayer component of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. It is a remastered version of the The Temple, a map seen in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves multiplayer, and is only available when purchased and downloaded as part of Flashback Map Pack 2.
Temple is a remastered version of The Temple; the map's previous sunny conditions have now been replaced by a dark and gloomy atmosphere. Taking place in a sacred Nepalese temple, the map is comprised of three large rooms, with staircases connecting the three rooms. A corridor also runs along both sides of the map, and there are various smaller rooms away from the three large ones.
- An M32-Hammer can be found by the central pillar in the lower room.
- A Riot Shield is located at the top of the staircase connecting the lower and middle rooms.
- A Mag 5 can be found on the ledge that overlooks the lower and middle rooms.
- An RPG-7 is located in the hut in centre of the middle room.
- An SAS-12 is found on the table in the centre of the highest room.
- Four Propane Tanks can be found on the map.
- Mk-NDI grenades are scattered throughout the map.
 Behind the scenes
Temple is a remastered version of The Temple, a map that was first seen in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves multiplayer; it is based on the Nepalese temple that is explored in the story mode of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. Temple is only available for use when purchased and downloaded as part of Flashback Map Pack 2, the tenth pack of downloadable content released for Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. The pack was released worldwide in February 2012 and contains three other multiplayer maps: Plaza, The Village and Train Wreck.
Related ThreadsHobo Base Camp (Hyrule Temple) - last post by @ Mar 7, 2004
Gameplay Vid of Melee's Hyrule Temple Stage - last post by @ Nov 10, 2014
"Temple" stage theme. - last post by @ Jul 20, 2009
Sheik's Temple of Time - last post by @ Jan 20, 2009
Zelda's Hyrule Temple - last post by @ Aug 29, 2008
This page has been accessed 203 times.