The Facility is a map that appears in the multiplayer mode of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. The Facility is only available when purchased as part of the Drake's Fortune Multiplayer Pack, and is based on the German submarine bunker seen in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.
The centrepiece of The Facility is a docked submarine, with a platform running down either side of the submarine. Above the submarine is another platform that is hanging from the ceiling. Access to the upper platform comes from a number of ways, and this upper platform allows access to the map's upper level.
- FALs can be found throughout the map.
- Mk-NDI grenades can be found throughout the map.
- A Dragon Sniper is located on the map's upper level.
- An M32-Hammer can be found on the upper platform.
- A Desert-5 is located on the docked submarine.
- An M4 can be found on a table near a broken window.
- Two Moss-12 shotguns are on the map; one is on the lower level and the other is on the upper level.
 Behind the scenes
The Facility appears to be based on the German submarine bunker that is featured in the single-player story mode of Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. The bunker can be seen in the chapters The Bunker, Unwelcome Guests and Race to the Rescue. The Facility is only available when purchased as part of the Drake's Fortune Multiplayer Pack, which was released to the PlayStation Network Store during February 2010. Also included in the pack is The Flooded Ruins, another multiplayer map.