The Highrise is a map that appears in multiplayer mode of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. The Highrise is only available when purchased as part of the Siege Downloadable Expansion Pack, and seems to be based on the damaged Nepalese hotel seen in the single-player story mode of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.
The Highrise is a series of buildings set high up from the ground, which means that it is easy for players to fall to their death on this map. The two main buildings on the map are a destroyed hotel and a building that is under construction. Planks of wood hang from a crane above the building under construction, which creates a bridge between these two buildings, while the rest of the map is dominated by smaller buildings. During gameplay, a helicopter flies across the map and shoots at any uncovered players.
- FALs can be found throughout the map.
- Micro-9mms can be found throughout the map.
- An SAS-12 shotgun is located near one of the spawn points.
- An RPG-7 can be found on the bridge between the building that is under construction and the damaged hotel.
- A Desert-5 is located among the plants on top of one of the buildings.
- An M32-Hammer can be found on the highest level of the building that is under construction.
- A Pistole is located on the lowest level of the building that is under construction.
- There are four Dragon Snipers on the map; there is one near each teams' spawn point, one on the water tower and also one on top of one of the buildings.
 Behind the scenes
The Highrise appears to be based mostly on the hotel that Nathan "Nate" Drake and Chloe Frazer investigate while in a war-torn Nepalese city in the single-player story mode of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. The hotel can be seen in the chapter Desperate Times. The Highrise is only available when purchased as part of the Siege Downloadable Expansion Pack, which was released to the PlayStation Network Store in April 2010. Also included in the pack is The Museum, another multiplayer map.