The Ice Cave
The Ice Cave is a map included in the multiplayer component of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. Largely based on the Himalayan Mountains as they appear in the single-player story mode of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, The Ice Cave is mostly centred on close quarters combat, while also providing vantage points for players.
The spawn points for the two teams are on opposite sides of the map. The spawn points are joined by a long platform that includes a number of small walls for cover; this is the map's upper level. The map's lower level is accessibly by a stairs on one side of the map and ledges on the other side of the map. This lower level takes the form of an underground cave. This small underground cave provides an opportunity for close quarters combat, with several small walls also providing cover. Several balconies near the lower spawn point (generally the villain team's spawn point) also provide vantage points and possible sniping positions for players.
- FALs are located near the primary spawn points of both teams.
- Dragon Snipers can be found near both primary spawn points.
- Moss-12 shotguns are located a short distance away from both of the primary spawn points.
- A Desert-5 can be found in the centre of the upper platform.
- A Riot Shield is located in the centre of the upper platform.
- A Pistole can be found in a small room to the side of the map, on the lower platform.
- An M32-Hammer is located in the centre of the lower room.
- An M4 is found on the lower level of the map, a short distance away from the M32-Hammer.
 Behind the scenes
The Ice Cave seems to be mostly based on the Himalayan Mountains as they appear in the single-player story mode of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. These ice caves can be seen in the chapters Mountaineering and Heart of Ice.
The Ice Cave was revealed as being in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves when it was one of maps included in the public demo released for the multiplayer component of the game. Also included in the demo were The Plaza, The Temple and The Village.