The Lost City
The Lost City is a map included in the multiplayer component of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. Largely based on the city of Shambhala as it appears in the single-player story mode of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, The Lost City is mostly centred on close quarters combat, while also providing vantage points for players.
The teams spawn in run-down structures on opposite side of the maps. From here, staircases lead down to the map's central plaza, the focal point of which is a temple-like structure. Alternatively, players can stay on the upper-level of the map, moving along platforms that offer the map's only real vantage points. An sewer tunnel system runs underneath the map, offering a much more close quarters combat situation.
- FALs can be found around the map, namely near either teams' spawn point.
- One Dragon Sniper is near the bottom of the waterfall, while another is on the grassy shelf near the central structure. Both are behind stone walls.
- Mk-NDI grenades can be found around the map.
- A Desert-5 is located at either entrance to the underground tunnel; a third also exists at the bottom of the wall that leads up to the waterfall.
- An M32-Hammer can be found in the centre of the underground tunnel.
- On either side of the underground tunnel, a Moss-12 shotgun can be found on top of a small bridge.
- A Riot Shield is located a short distance away the map's central strucure, at the bottom of the wall that leads up to the waterfall.
- Four M4s can be found on the map, all of them near the central structure.
- An RPG-7 is located on the lower level of the central structure.
 Behind the scenes
The Lost City seems to be mostly based on the city of Shambhala as it appears in the single-player story mode of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. Shambhala can be seen in the chapters Broken Paradise and Tree of Life.