The Plaza is a map included in the multiplayer component of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. Largely based on an area of the war-ton city in Nepal that is seen in the single-player story mode of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, The Plaza is a map dotted with buildings.
In the centre of The Plaza there is a temple, and this is the focal point of the map. On one side of the temple is a severely damaged building that holds a number of weapons. Furthermore, the first floor of the building and the surrounding balconies offer players a vantage point and possible sniping positions. The rest of the map is largely dominated by one-storey and two-storey buildings. The one-storey buildings are largely central to the map, while the two-storey buildings can be found on the outskirts of The Plaza. The main spawn points on the map are the ground floors of two two-storey buildings on opposite ends of the map. During games, a helicopter makes a fly-over, shooting at any uncovered players.
- FALs can be found near both teams' spawn points.
- An M4 is located on either side of the temple.
- Mk-NDI grenades are scattered around the map, including near both teams' spawn points.
- Several Propane Tanks exist on the map, with one being near each team's spawn point.
- A Micro-9mm can be found on either side of the temple; both are on top of bricks walls near the truck in front of the damaged building.
- An M32-Hammer is located in front of the hotel steps.
- An SAS-12 can be found in the pit in the temple.
- A Riot Shield is located near the truck that is in front of the damaged building.
- A Dragon Sniper can be found in the bed of the truck that is in front of the damaged building.
- A Desert-5 is located on the ground floor of the damaged building.
- A GAU-19 can be found in the alley behind the destroyed building.
 Behind the scenes
The Plaza was one of the first maps revealed to be in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, as it was one of the maps included in the beta phase of the game's multiplayer component; the other being The Village.