|The Road to Shambhala|
The entrance to Shambhala, revealed by Nathan Drake
|Game||Uncharted 2: Among Thieves|
|Succeeded by||Broken Paradise|
The Road to Shambhala is the twenty-fourth chapter of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. The chapter follows treasure-hunters Nathan "Nate" Drake and Harry Flynn as they attempt to open the gate to the legendary lost city of Shambhala.
Explorer Nathan "Nate" Drake and his companion Elena Fisher have located the entrance to the lost city of Shambhala, said to house the legendary Cintamani Stone. However, before they can begin their journey to the lost city, they are caught up to by Serbian war criminal Zoran Lazarević, who is with Harry Flynn and Chloe Frazer. Nate and Flynn must work together in order to make their way across a large chamber so that they can activate a bridge that will allow the others to enter Shambhala.
As the two complete a puzzle to activate the bridge, they are attacked by several Shambhala Guardians disguised as yetis. Nate and Flynn must hold the beasts off until Lazarević and his soldiers appear to dispatach them. Following this, the entourage continue onto Shambhala, which begins the next chapter: Broken Paradise.
There are three treasures to collect in The Road to Shambhala:
- The Bronze Garuda is embedded high up in one of the walls around the first room.
- The Toad Censer is an alcove almost immediately after Nathan "Nate" Drake and Harry Flynn are made to work together.
- The Eight Emblems Pendant is to the left of the large staircase at the end of the main hall.
 Behind the scenes
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "Uncharted 2 treasure location guide page 4" (PDF) hosted on Play Magazine online
- ↑ "Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Original Soundtrack from the Video Game)" on iTunes