The Temple is a map included in the multiplayer component of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. Largely based on the Nepalese temple seen in the single-player story mode of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, The Temple is map that offers mostly close quarters combat.
The Temple takes the form of three rooms, all joined by staircases. Corridors run alongside both sides of these rooms, and this is where the teams spawn at the start of a game. These corridors allow access to both the lower and middle rooms. The lower room is a flooded chamber with several large pillars, and a staircase connects the lower room to the middle room, which is a larger room filled with a number of objects, including a gazebo-like structure in the centre. From the middle room, a set of staircases grants access to map's upper room, which is much smaller than the other two main rooms.
- FALs are located near both primary spawn points and along the corridors that run down the sides of the map.
- Several Propane Tanks exist on the map, with one being located near both primary spawn points. Another can be found in the highest room, while the final one is located at the top of the stairs that connect the lower and middle rooms.
- An M32-Hammer can be found in the centre of the lower room, near the tall pillar.
- Mk-NDI grenades are scattered around the map.
- A Moss-12 shotgun can be found on the table in the centre of the highest room.
- An RPG-7 is located in the gazebo-like stucture in the centre of the middle room.
- A Riot Shield can be found at the top of the stairs that join the lower and middle rooms.
- A Desert-5 is located on the balcony that overlooks the lower and middle rooms.
 Behind the scenes
The Temple seems to be based largely on the temple in the war-torn city in Nepal that is seen in the single-player story mode of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. This Nepalese temple can be seen in the chapters The City's Secret, Path of Light and Only One Way Out.