The Train Wreck
The Train Wreck is a map included in the multiplayer component of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. Largely based on the train wreck that appears in the single-player story mode of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, The Train Wreck takes place in snowy setting, leading to impaired visibility.
As its name suggests, The Train Wreck takes place in the wreckage of a train. The map takes place on a snowy cliff, and this snow leads to impaired visibility during gameplay. The Train Wreck features a number of train cars that have been destroyed, and some of these train cars are on fire. At one point during gameplay, several of these train cars become unstable and collide, before falling off the cliff.
- FALs can be found throughout the map, including near both teams' spawn points.
- Mk-NDI grenades are scattered across the map.
- A Moss-12 shotgun can be found inside the central train car.
- A Dragon Sniper is located outside of the central train car.
- A Desert-5 can be found on top of a container on the snowy shelf that the elevated train car is leaning on.
- Two M4s are located under the elevated train car; both of them are leaning against containers.
- Two Micro-9mms can be found on the map; one of them is located near the burning wreckage of the tank, while another is on top of a container inside a train car near the edge of the cliff.
 Behind the scenes
The Train Wreck seems to be based on the wreck of Serbian war criminal Zoran Lazarević's train, as seen in the Uncharted 2: Among Thieves single-player story mode chapters A Rock and a Hard Place and Train-wrecked.