Nathan Drake hangs from the train car.
|Game||Uncharted 2: Among Thieves|
|Preceded by||Tunnel Vision|
|Succeeded by||Where Am I?|
Train-wrecked is very similar to the first chapter of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, A Rock and a Hard Place, in the sense that it follows the same premise (without the cutscenes), but involves a gunfight at the end. After the train he was travelling on crashes, Nathan "Nate" Drake must first escape the crashed train before it plunges down the side of a mountain, and then fight his way through a group of Zoran Lazarević's men sent to recover him.
Three Treasures are featured in Train-wrecked:
- The Tibetan Silver Vase is on top of a train car on the left-hand side of the area where Nathan "Nate" Drake battles the first group of soldiers.
- The Tibetan Knife is found on the cliff, to the right of the burning train car.
- The Tibetan Prayer Wheel is in the snow to the left of the burning train car.
 Behind the scenes
Train-wrecked marks the first appearance of Tenzin in the Uncharted series.
The Train Wreck, a map featured in the multiplayer component of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, is seemingly based on the train wreck that is seen in this chapter and also the first chapter of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, A Rock and a Hard Place.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "Uncharted 2 treasure location guide page 2" (PDF) hosted on Play Magazine online
- ↑ "Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Original Soundtrack from the Video Game)" on iTunes