Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Treasures
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves features 101 Treasures for the player to collect. The Treasures are scattered around the 26 chapters in the game, and collecting these Treasures earns the player in-game Trophies.
This page features a chapter-by-chapter list of all Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Treasures.
 A Rock and a Hard Place Ch. 1
A Rock and a Hard Place contains five Treasures:
- The Wrathful Deity Statue is found beneath the first tree the player encounters when on solid ground.
- The Saraswati Statue is located near the first gun the player encounters.
- The Tibetan Snuff Bottle is found on a corpse above the player after they have shot and broken the lock on the train car.
- After the player has killed their first enemy, they must climb up a series of boxes. After climbing these boxes, the player jumps from one train car to another. The Bhutanese Lime Box can be found in the snow if the player drops off this second train car and climbs over a box. 
- At one point in the chapter, the player has to shimmy along a yellow pipe and climb into a train car. If the player turns around after climbing into the car, they will find the Ghau Amulet Thogchag.
 Breaking and Entering Ch. 2
Breaking and Entering features 10 Treasures:
- As soon as the player has climbed through the manhole cover and left the sewer, the Byzantine Gold Coin can be found behind a group of boxes set in an L-shape to the left of the player.
- The Glass Evil Eye can be found after the player has boosted Harry Flynn up a onto the ladder. If the player is to turn around after following Flynn up the ladder and over a wall of boxes, this treasure can be found on a yellow platform.
- After Nathan "Nate" Drake and Flynn pause for a moment to discuss their access point, the player must make their way down a corridor and take a left turn into a room filled with artefacts. The Ottoman Ring is located in this room.
- The Silver Amulet Box is found shortly after Flynn tells Nate: "I'll go right, you go left." If the player goes left and ascends a staircase, they are given the option to jump across to the roof of another building. However, if they player instead opts to drop down and subdue the guard, this treasure is found in a bed of flowers near there.
- The Silver Belt Buckle is located in the fountain in the courtyard where the player must stealthily subdue several guards.
- The Ivory Chess Knight can be found among the rafters of the room where Nate and Flynn first use their tranquiliser guns.
- The Ottoman Bracelet is found shortly after Nate and Flynn use their "rope swing". After making it across to the ventilation shaft, if the player drops down to a ledge on the wall and shimmies around the corner, they will find this treasure in a sewer pipe.
- The Antique Pocket Watch is found shortly after climbing across the bars beneath the metal balcony and subduing a guard with the tranquiliser gun while hanging from the bars. Continue on past the fallen guard and jump over a small wall onto a rooftop. If the player turns left at this point and follows the rooftop around a building, the treasure can be found on the side of the building, next to an orange banner advertising an upcoming exhibition. Shoot the treasure and it will fall down for collection.
- The Antique Pipe can be found in the room where Nate and Flynn recover the artefact. After Flynn's betrayal, the treasure can be found in an alcove to the left of a gate that several guards using laser targetting are stood behind.
- The Jeweled Bracelet is located in the sewers at the end of the chapter. The treasure can be found on the left side of the first main sewer chamber, behind a sewer pipe.
 Borneo Ch. 3
Borneo contains the following four Treasures:
- The Yuan Dynasty Coin is found at the start of the chapter, among a group of trees on the left side of the path through the jungle. Look up and the treasure will be above you to shoot down.
- The Yuan Dynasty Jade Animal is located among a group of trees to the right of where Nathan "Nate" Drake comes across the first group of Zoran Lazarević's soldiers.
- The Jade Pei Pendant can be found along a river after Nate has subdued the soldiers at the entrance to the first camp. When you come to a climbing section you can continue up to the right follow path to the end
- The Amber Jade Chimera is located on the cliffs above the flooded area where Nate turns on the water pump.
 The Dig Ch. 4
The Dig contains three Treasures:
- The Mongol Paiza Passport is located on top of the ship's mast in the middle of Zoran Lazarević's main camp.
- The Jade Belt Slide is found on top of a statue in one of the underground chambers Nathan "Nate" Drake, Victor "Sully" Sullivan and Chloe Frazer explore.
- The Yuan Dynasty Helmet can be found in the room where Nate, Sully and Chloe find Skelzor.
 Urban Warfare Ch. 5
Urban Warfare contains one Treasure:
- The Strange Relic is found in the sewers shortly after Nathan "Nate" Drake first sees one of Zoran Lazarević's helicopters.
 Desperate Times Ch. 6
Desperate Times features six Treasures:
- The Brass Bird Lamp can be found on top of the signpost near the jeep in the centre of the plaza.
- The Silver Dress Clasp is embedded in the wall above the entrance to the temple in the plaza.
- The Copper Rice Measure can be found on the lower balconies of the hotel Nathan "Nate" Drake and Chloe Frazer explore.
- The Yuan Dynasty Urn is found at the bottom of the hotel's broken elevator shaft.
- The Enameled Snuff Bottle can be found on one of the higher balconies of the hotel.
- The Incense Burner is located on the rooftops prior to Nate fighting Zoran Lazarević's helicopter.
 They're Coming With Us Ch. 7
There are four Treasures to be found in They're Coming With Us:
- The Worn Pendant is found in a destroyed building on the right-hand side at the start of the chapter.
- The Nine Jewel Ring is found in the bell at the top of the fountain at the start of the chapter.
- The Ankhora Water Vessel can be found on top of a pile of debris on the far side of the river the group have to cross.
- The Silver Shiva Amulet is on top of a cart outside of the temple the group explore in the chapter.
 The City's Secret Ch. 8
There are two Treasures to be collected in The City's Secret:
- The Bronze Altar Spoon is found in a passageway on the right-hand side at the start of the chapter.
- The Bronze Varaha Statue can be found in the pit where the spikes come down.
 Path of Light Ch. 9
There are three Treasures to be collected in Path of Light:
- The Copper Lakhe Mask can be found along the ledge shortly after Nathan "Nate" Drake climbs across the large red face.
- The Carved Jade Figurine is embedded in the wall after Nate has fallen from the gold structure and landed on the green lantern.
- The Bronze Ganesh Statue is found behind one of the pillars in the room where the location of Shambhala is revealed.
 Only One Way Out Ch. 10
 Keep Moving
 A Train to Catch
There are five Treasures to be found in A Train to Catch:
- The Nepali Bronze Lion can be found in an alleyway in the first area Nathan "Nate" Drake and Elena Fisher explore.
- The Yuan Dynasty Lotus Jar can be found at the top of the fire escape after Nate boosts Elena up.
- The Cham Lion Mask is on top of one of the rooftops after Elena lowers a bridge for Nate to cross.
- The Jewelled Statue Crown is found shortly after Nate uses a zip line to get into the train yard.
- The Three-Stone Coral Ring is on top of a ventilation shaft in an empty building in the train yard.
There are three Treasures to be found in Locomotion:
- The Miniature Bronze Stupa can be found at the rear of the first train car.
- The Yama and Buffalo Statue is on top of the train car where a soldier swings through the window to attack Nathan "Nate" Drake.
- The Newari Bronze Figures are inside an orange train car in the portion of the level where Nate must duck beneath the barriers above the train.
 Tunnel Vision
There are two Treasures to be collected in Tunnel Vision:
- The Gilded Bodhisattva Statue can be found inside the train car where Nathan "Nate" Drake is first forced to duck beneath obstacles above the train.
- The Tibetan Saddle Ring is inside the locked train car immediately following the car carrying two jeeps.
Three Treasures are featured in Train-wrecked:
- The Tibetan Silver Vase is on top of a train car on the left-hand side of the area where Nathan "Nate" Drake battles the first group of soldiers.
- The Tibetan Knife is found on the cliff, to the right of the burning train car.
- The Tibetan Prayer Wheel is in the snow to the left of where the first guy you kill shows up. If you look to your left and follow the train wreckage (the rust colored one) it will be in the corner up against the cliff.
 Where Am I?
There are three Treasures to be found in Where Am I?:
- The Ram's Head Thogchag is behind the first house encountered in the level. It can be found next to a cow.
- The Bronze Buddha Statue is on top of the building across from where the Tibetan children are playing football (soccer).
- The Singing Bowl is to the left of the hut that Tenzin eventually leads Nathan "Nate" Drake to.
There are six Treasures that can be collected in Mountaineering:
- The Tibetan Ritual Blade is found early in the chapter, after Tenzin has led Nathan "Nate" Drake over a rope swing and down a ladder.
- The Clay Deity Head is found on a ledge on the right-hand side of the rope swing after Nate and Tenzin see a wolf.
- The Bronze Chenrezig Statue is found shortly after Tenzin boosts Nate up a broken ladder.
- The Skull Cap Drum is on a ledge on the right-hand side at the end of the flowing river.
- The Silver Needle Case is on a ledge above the flowing river. 
- The Bronze Stupa Ornament is found on a ledge to the left-hand side of where Nate must shoot at a box for a ladder to fall down.
 Heart of Ice
Six Treasures can be found in Heart of Ice:
- The Mandala Thogchag is on the third hanging cylinder Nathan "Nate" Drake climbs across.
- The Dipa Oil Lamp is on a wall near where Nate uses the rope swing among all the large cogs.
- The Tibetan Flint Lighter is on the side of one of the cogs after Nate uses the rope swing.
- The Bronze Dorje is found after Nate rides one cog to the top; it is on a ledge beyond the wooden beams.
- The Tibetan Ceremonial Axe is in the eye of a statue between a cog and the stairs leading up to the upper level.
- The Trigram Thogchag is on top of the statue that comes after Nate and Tenzin jump across a set of elevated stones.
Three Treasures can be found in Siege:
- The Amber Skull Bead is on the roof of a house of the right-hand side before Nathan "Nate" Drake comes to a large gate leading to the next area.
- The Antique Ghau is found among the houses in the area after Nate leaves the house that Tenzin opens the door to.
- The Bell Thogchag is on top of one of the red and blue wooden towers found near the end of the chapter.
 Cat and Mouse
Four Treasures can be found in Cat and Mouse:
- The Yak Horn Carving is found in front of a brick wall near the start of the chapter.
- The Bronze Tsongkhapa Statue is in an alcove on the left-hand side of the path following the short cutscene where Nathan "Nate" Drake is knocked over by the tank.
- The Tibetan Trumpet is on a rooftop after Nate climbs along a cliff with the tank above him. 
- The Gilt Tara Statue is on a mossy rooftop to the side of the tank's path of destruction.
 The Monastery
There are eight Treasures to collect in The Monastery:
- The Tibetan Silver Earring is at the top of the door at the start of the chapter, near Zoran Lazarević's trucks.
- The Ritual Crown is on the edge of the cliff to the right-hand side when Nathan "Nate" Drake first enters the monastery.
- The Silver Official Seal is on a wall near where Nate uses a turret gun.
- The Silver Offering Pot is on a rocky ledge after Nate sees Karl Schäfer being taken away by Lazarević.
- The Tibetan Turquoise Ring is on a ledge to the left of a door Nate and Elena Fisher have to go through.
- The Carved Wooden Ghurra is on a wall below a room where Nate and Elena exchange fire with a group of soldiers.
- The Bronze Tiger Bell is found after the the aforementioned firefight, on a rocky ledge away from the rest of the monastery.
- The Antique Bronze Lion is high up on the far wall of the room where Nate pulls a soldier over the edge of the cliff.
There are nine Treasures to be found in Reunion:
- The Tibetan Ritual Vase can be found at the top of one of the vertical beams in the room after Nathan "Nate" Drake and Elena Fisher split up.
- The Tibetan Conch Horn is on a rooftop that overlooks the courtyard where Nate must stealthily subdue a number of soldiers.
- The Bronze Oil Lamp can be found on one of the balconies above the square that has a large lion statue in the centre.
- The Ancient Sword Guard is in the damaged building that Nate enters after clearing the above square.
- The Tibetan Coral Earring is on the underside of a ledge Nate drops onto after shimmying along a wall.
- The Tibetan Square Ghau is next to the rooftop Nate gets onto after climbing up a closet.
- The Carved Bone Ornament is in the roof of the building that Nate lands in after using the zipline.
- The Tibetan Hair Ornament is on the top of a statue in the area Nate comes to after using the zipline.
- The Tibetan Mala Beads treasure is found in the area after Nate and Elena open the gate to Shambhala.
 The Road to Shambhala
There are three Treasures to collect in The Road to Shambhala:
- The Bronze Garuda is embedded high up in one of the walls around the first room.
- The Toad Censer is an alcove almost immediately after Nathan "Nate" Drake and Harry Flynn are made to work together.
- The Eight Emblems Pendant is to the left of the large staircase at the end of the main hall.
 Broken Paradise
There are eight Treasures to be collected in Broken Paradise:
- The Phurba Thogchag is in a statue at the back of the first main area, where Nathan "Nate" Drake battles some Guardians.
- The Clay Yamantaka Head is next to the second lump of resin Nate shoots at.
- The Gold-leaf Statue Head is on the edge of the cliff in the area where Nate sees the temple holding the Cintamani Stone.
- The Fibula Thogchag is on top of a house along the river where Nate battles a number of soldiers.
- The Unusual Bronze Mask is on a log after Nate and Elena Fisher move a cart to climb up.
- The Mani Jewel Thogchag is in the structure in the centre of the room where a number of soldiers and Guardians are fighting.
- The Wooden Vajrapani Mask is in the roof above the first staircase after Nate leaves the aforementioned room.
- The Bronze Statue Head is on a small floor bridging two staircases near the end of the chapter.
 Tree of Life
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 1.23 1.24 "Uncharted 2 treasure location guide page 1" (PDF) hosted on Play Magazine online
- ↑ "Uncharted 2: Chapter 5 Strange Relic - 'Relic Finder' trophy" on YouTube
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 3.13 3.14 3.15 3.16 3.17 3.18 3.19 3.20 3.21 3.22 3.23 3.24 "Uncharted 2 treasure location guide page 2" (PDF) hosted on Play Magazine online
- ↑ 4.00 4.01 4.02 4.03 4.04 4.05 4.06 4.07 4.08 4.09 4.10 4.11 4.12 4.13 4.14 4.15 4.16 4.17 4.18 4.19 4.20 4.21 4.22 4.23 4.24 "Uncharted 2 treasure location guide page 3" (PDF) hosted on Play Magazine online
- ↑ 5.00 5.01 5.02 5.03 5.04 5.05 5.06 5.07 5.08 5.09 5.10 5.11 5.12 5.13 5.14 5.15 5.16 5.17 5.18 5.19 5.20 5.21 5.22 5.23 5.24 "Uncharted 2 treasure location guide page 4" (PDF) hosted on Play Magazine online
Related ThreadsUncharted 2: Among Thieves PC Game ? - last post by @ May 27, 2016
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves PC Version? - last post by @ Feb 7, 2014
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Trivia Thread - last post by @ Sep 1, 2010
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Directors Interview - last post by @ Feb 17, 2009
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - last post by @ Jan 18, 2009
This page has been accessed 4,724 times.